These AI apps will help you work faster—and better.
Everyone’s hanging out with ChatGPT, asking for anything from full blog posts to what a particular line of code does. The results are mind-blowing. And while we’re still figuring out how to plug this technology into our workflows, it’s clear that AI tools are changing the game.
But despite being the most popular, ChatGPT is far from the first AI app that hit the market. I’ve been playing around with AI tools for a while now, so I set out to build a list of the best ones available. What I found were hundreds of AI tools to kickstart productivity, save time, and generate ideas.
After lots of research and testing from me and the team at Zapier, here are 36 AI productivity tools that will change the way you work.
The best AI productivity tools by category
- Chatbots (ChatGPT, Bard, HuggingChat)
- Content creation (Jasper, Copy.ai, Anyword)
- Grammar checkers and rewording tools (Grammarly, Wordtune, ProWritingAid)
- Video creation (Descript, Wondershare Filmora, Runway)
- Image generation (DALL·E 2, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion)
- Note-taking (Mem)
- Transcription and meeting assistants (Fireflies, Airgram, Krisp)
- Scheduling (Reclaim, Clockwise, Motion)
- Email inbox management (SaneBox, EmailTree)
- Slide decks and presentations (Decktopus, Beautiful.ai, Slidesgo)
- Research (genei, Aomni)
- 3D modeling (Spline AI, 3DFY.ai, Meshcapade)
- AI agents (AI Agent, AgentGPT, HyperWrite)
- Automation (Zapier)
How I selected the best AI productivity app in each category
My AI app database has just crossed the 250-entry threshold. I’m pretty sure there’s still a lot out there, with many new apps being launched every week.